1. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
– Martin Luther King Jr., civil rights activist and clergyman
2. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, feed just one.”
– Mother Teresa, founder of The Missionaries of Charity
3. “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.”
– Mahatma Gandhi, Indian nationalist and civil rights leader
4. “Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and can be overcome and eradicated the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.”
Blueprime’s ultimate aim is humanitarian service to the society.